Dollar for Dollar Tax Credit Information
Four easy steps to support private education with your tax dollars:
1. Please fill out Georgia DOR Form IT-QEE-TP1.
2. Receive approved Form IT-QEE-TP1 from Georgia Department of Revenue. Keep this letter for tax purposes.
You will receive a letter from the GA Dept. of Revenue near the end of January in the next calendar year.
3. Send your donation via check or online* to CICM SSO. Information on both donation options is available at the top of the page.
You will have 60 days from the issuance date on the letter to send in your donations.
*If you choose to designate your donation, please include the name of the school in the memo field of your check or in the online donation information.
4. Receive an Acknowledgement Form from CICM SSO to file with your state and federal Tax Return and receive Tax Credit & charitable deduction.
Individual Donors credit limits:
- Single individual or head of household: - $1,000
- Married filing separate return: - $1,250
- Married couple filing joint return: - $2,500
Small Business Donors credit limit:
- C-corporations: - 75 percent of corporation’s income tax liability.
- S-corporations: - $10,000 per business owner.
- Partnerships: - $10,000 per business owner.
- LLCs: - $10,000 per business owner.